I am quite amazed by the COMMUNITY BUILDING activities the Uzzap Chatters have been conducting. It is evident with the UZZAP Clans that have been established by these people. Most clans make themselves known by flooding. (X_+) and apparently, since they would mostly abide when a moderator tells them so, they have earned the UZZAP Showdown Rooms where they can exhibit their flood art. The most popular clans are:
- 4th Bat
– I think they specialize in dancing text art.
– They invented SYNCHRONIZED flooding with color schemes. (Link to R.!.P Friendster Account)
– The first UZZAP Clan ever. Their flood is systematic as well and I guess they specialize in firepower related text arts. 😀 (Link to BOMBS Friendster Account)
– Bunch of nice people. Their flood look like some tribal patterns. (Link to their KFU Multipy account)
– They kinda do some synchronized flooding (not so original) but what I like about them is that their names are always Clan-name related (Ex: Drift, Drip, Aqua, Hydrone, Ice, Flow, Rain, Splash). Apparently they don’t shut up in the presence of moderators and sadly, they get banned often.
– Most people describe them as “magulo” which means “sloppy”. I kinda agree. But most of them are nice and welcoming and they also produce some good stuff. (Link to CFA Friendster Account)
– These people are the best-mannered. 😀 They have a thing for text LINE ART. (Link to 4th Bat Friendster Account)
And of course, we have the….
– Who are Cyber Operators. 😀 But more than that. 😉 To contact Uzzap CyOPs, visit their Friendster account.
HERE ARE SAMPLE TEXT ARTS:
I am posting this as a bridge to my past and present entries.
So yes, Boston became NBA Champs as Predicted and my Paul Pierce became MVP as expected except that the Celtics actually made garbage time on the Lakers and made Special Attendance at the Pacman-Diaz Match last week wherein Pacman practically killed his opponent early in round 2 and finished though in the 8th.
Aside from that, UEFA EURO 2008 finals champion Spain finally does it after 24 years, now on the account of loser Germany who had an early land on the top. 1-nil just proves a tough match though, similar to this 5-set heart-pounding victory by new king Rafael Nadal over the 5-time-reigning ex-champ Roger Federer in this years Wimbledon Men’s Final
In local Sports, well, NCAA kicks off. 😀
Now….. What is Uzzap!?
It’s the most amazing messenger in the world for extended messaging that also includes:
– IM to Yahoo and MSN
– What they call E-SMS
– Unique Chatrooms
– Auto-Buddy-Matching (Common contacts on mobile phones who become Uzzap users automatically become buddies).
– and More!